Mediterranean & Adriatic Seas, Central & South America, Orinoco River, Baltic, Red Sea, Persian Gulf, Arctic, Greenland, Iceland, Scandinavia, US & Canada East Coast, Caribbean, Mexico, Antarctica, Arctic, Indian Ocean, Cuba, Southeast Asia, Africa, Australia
Passenger Capacity: 64
Length: 288 ft.
Beam: 39 ft.
Draft: 13 ft.
Staff and Crew: 30. Mostly European
- Itinerary: The ship sails in the Mediterranean and Adriatic Seas, Indian Ocean (including Seychelles, Maldives, Madagascar), Red Sea and Suez Canal and the Persian Gulf.
- Cabins: 32. All cabins, 150 sq. ft., are outside with a port and have individually controlled air-conditioning, double or twin beds, a private bath with shower.
- Dining: Breakfast and luncheons are buffet on deck. Dinner is single seating with assigned tables. There is French and continental cuisine with choice of three entrees. Wine is complimentary. There is an outdoor cafe.
- Facilities and Activities: This is an upscale sailing ship with three masts and 16,000 sq. ft. of sail. There is a main lounge and a library. There is piano music at dinner. The ship has a stern marina platform for swimming. Most passengers speak French. Crew speaks French and English. Smoking is permitted on deck and in your cabin.
- Recent Fares: A 12-night (seven days cruising) Mediterranean land/sea tour -- $4,975 per person double occupancy, including hotel, gratuities, shore excursions
LE BOREAL, L'AUSTRAL, LE SOLEAL, LE LYRIAL
Le Boreal L'Austral
Le Soleal Le Lyrial - 2015
Passenger Capacity: 224 - 264
Built: 2010, 2011, 2013
Length: 466 ft.
Officers and crew: 140. French.
- Itinerary: Antarctica and South Georgia, South America (Argentina, Brazil, Amazon River), Caribbean, the Mediterranean, Turkey and Greece, Adriatic, Baltic, and Black Seas, Iceland, Greenland, Russia, Great Lakes, U.S. East Coast and Canada (including a fall foliage cruise of the Gaspe Peninsula), Southeast Asia, Japan, India, Persian Gulf, transatlantic, Northwest Passage and Arctic. Sometimes chartered by Abercrombie & Kent for Antarctica cruises.
- Cabins: 132. All cabins and suites are outside, have individually controlled air-conditioning, king or twin beds, a private bath with shower. There is TV, DVD/CD player. Most have balconies. Many staterooms can be combined with two cabins forming a suite.
- Dining: There is a main dining room and a casual grill with indoor and outdoor dining. French and international cuisine. 24-hour room service.
- Facilities and Activities: There are shore excursions and experts in wildlife, geology, history and birdlife. Zodiacs are used for exploring. There is a marina platform for swimming. There is a show lounge with nightly entertainment, dancing, lectures and movies, an outdoor heated pool, hair salon, spa and fitness center. There is internet access throughout the ship. Many passengers are French. Announcements are in French and English. Open bridge. Arctic cruises offer helicopter tours.
- Fares: $2,900 to $14,500 per person double depending on destination, length of cruise and cabin. Discounts and shipboard credit for early booking. Cruise fares include gratuities and drinks.
Passenger Capacity: 224 to 264 passengers
Up to 122 outside cabins
Length: 142m (466ft) * Beam : 18 m (59ft)
Starts Service: 2015
Average speed : 16 knots
139 crew members
Elevators to all decks
Dynamic positioning system
« Clean ship » standards
A sleek silhouette, a welcoming intimate atmosphere, discovers aboard this new ship the philosophy that has made our sister ships such a success: the spirit of Yacht Cruises.
Sailing under the French flag, this magnificent yacht of only 122 staterooms and Suites, with balconies, will join our fleet in April 2015. You will be enchanted by the contemporary decor inspired by the our destinations and the blue light of the Vega star in the Lyra constellation. The result is a subtle variation around a palette of blues, ranging from the luminous delicate grey-blue of the Polar ice to splashes of the vivid turquoise blue found in Mediterranean coves
A refined ambiance is enhanced by the quality of the workmanship and materials: white Corian counters in the lobby contrast with the warmth of leather to recall a boat's hull, while the central sculpture of enamelled pieces takes its inspiration from the sea. In the loungebar, the carpet picks up a tennis stripe theme symbolising a certain idea of cruising, one synonymous with French elegance and a chic seaside spirit.
Contact: email@example.com or (303) 504-0400 - USA & Canada (888) 321-0103. International Calls Welcome.