Arctic, Baltic,Black Sea, British Isles, Canada/New England,Canary Islands, Mediterranean, NorthernEurope, Norway
A five-deck high atrium area and cascading decks at the stern give Braemar space and intimacy in perfect balance.
- Cabins: Suites range from approximately 140 square feet for a Single Balcony Suite, to 300 square feet for a Superior Suite. Superior, Balcony and Single Balcony Suites have a bedroom and sitting area, balcony, bathroom with bath and/or shower, safe and a fridge. (Single Balcony Suites also have a mini bar). All suites on board Braemar have interactive television.
Suites on board Braemar range from approximately 140 square feet for a Single Balcony Suite, to 300 square feet for a Superior Suite. Superior, Balcony and Single Balcony Suites have a bedroom and sitting area, balcony, bathroom with bath and/or shower, safe and a fridge. (Single Balcony Suites also have a mini bar). All suites on board Braemar have interactive television.
Suite cruising extras:
Get even more from your cruise holiday and indulge in a suite.All our cabins are comfortable, but if you treat yourself to a suite you'll enjoy a distinctly superior stay. What's more, when you book selected suites the additional style, comfort and space is made even more special with complimentary 'Suite Dreams' extras.
Afternoon canapés will be delivered daily as you prepare for dinner. And when you return after enjoying the night's entertainment, you can get comfy in a fluffy bathrobe and slippers.
Relax in the sitting area or balcony, perhaps watch a latest-release film on the flat screen TV and enjoy a drink from the fridge or mini bar.
Deeper into your cruise destination
Delve deeper into your cruise holiday destination with a set of binoculars, a world atlas and country guide in your Suite. You'll also get a daily newsletter with international and national news, delivered to your door.
We'll give you complimentary shuttle vouchers to get you right to the heart of things if your port is outside town. And there are even compact umbrellas if you should need them.
Enjoy the extras...
Vouchers for your laundry and pressing of formal wear included with the Suite Dream's package along with a free pressing service for formal wear.
Deluxe Balcony Cabins on board Braemar are approximately 225 square feet and can be found on Marquee Deck; Superior Balcony Cabins are approximately 190 square feet, and Balcony & Superior Single Balcony Cabins on board Braemar are approximately 140 square feet in size and can be found on Bridge & Lido Decks.
These Balcony Cabins have a cabin with balcony, bathroom with shower (Deluxe Balcony Cabins may also have a bathtub and/or shower). All Balcony Cabins on board Braemar have interactive television and a safe.
Outside Single Cabins
Outside Cabins on board Braemar range from approximately 130 square feet to approximately 175 square feet for a Large Superior Outside Cabin. All Outside Cabins have a bathroom with a shower. Some Outside Cabins have picture windows, and all cabins have interactive television. Some twin cabins have two movable beds that may convert into one double bed.
Dining: Braemar has a number of restaurant and bar facilities for passengers. Lunch offered at the Palms Café and a delicious dinner at Thistle and Grampian restaurants. Two dinner seating; 6:30P and 8:30P
Beverage Policy: All beverages except tea, coffee and water are at an additional cost.
Special Requests: For low fat, fat-free, vegetarian, dairy-free, lactose-free, gluten-free or wheat-free meals, please request at the time of booking. Kosher meals are also available on all ships and itineraries for an additional cost of 30 British pounds sterling per person, per day. Guests who require kosher meals should provide advance notice at least 90 days prior to sailing.
- Facilities: Marquee poolside bar. Lido Bar, Morning Light Pub. Neptune Lounge, Coral Club and Atlantis Spa with fitness center. Wi-Fi room. Launderette, Library, Card room. Observation Lounge.
- Activities: Guest speakers, as well as famous names from the world of comedy, music and sport. Comedians, pianists, string trios, vocalists and celebrities bring a range of entertainment. Golf nets.
- Dress Code: With the exception of two formal nights on most voyages, the dress code is informal. At informal dinners, men are expected to wear a jacket, with or without a tie, whereas women should wear dress or pantsuit. At formal dinners, evening gown or cocktail dress, while men should wear a dark suit or tuxedo. Shorts, t-shirts, jeans and swimwear are never permitted in the main dining room.
- Fares: Destination and length of trip from 895 - 6890UKL
- Itineraries:Choose the destination then we will tell you the ship.
- Facilities:Seven Lounges, Hot Tub, Internet, Laundry, Library, Spa and Fitness Center, Show room, Shops
- Activities:Dancing, two pools, jogging track, golf simulator, casino, Movie Theater, Jacuzzi
- Dining:two seating's, Kosher meals offered
- Dress Code:With the exception of two formal nights on most voyages, the dress code is informal. At informal dinners, men are expected to wear a jacket, with or without a tie, whereas women should don a dress or pantsuit. At formal dinners, women should wear an evening gown or cocktail dress, while men should wear a dark suit or tuxedo. Shorts, t-shirts, jeans and swimwear are never permitted in the main dining room.
- Fares: from 895UKL to 5961 UKL minimum category, per person
- Itineraries: Choose your destination then the ship will come!
Facilities: Two hot tubs, Internet center, Laundromat, Show room, Spa, Golf simulator, In-door Swimming pool, Tennis Court, Jogging Track, Spa Fitness Center, elevators.
Dining: A wide range of dining selections on board, from formal nights in the main dining room to the more relaxed and informal buffet in the Secret Garden Café.
- Dress Code: Informal
- Activities:Guests can participate in port lectures, classical music and dancing, or relax with a book from the ship's library.
- Fares: Destination and length of trip from 895 - 6890UKL
Each Fred Olsen Cruise's emphasis is unique location and regions you haven't seen before. Thei World cruises are special. For exclusive experiences Denver Travel recommends Fred Olsen. Onboard accounts paid EnglishPounds.
Fred Olsen offers a fourth ships 'Boudicca' with 880 passengers; please feel free to inquire with Denver Travel.
Contact: email@example.com or (303) 504-0400 - USA & Canada (888) 321-0103. International Calls Welcome.