Africa, Arctic, Antarctic, Galapagos, Greece
The newest addition to our Galápagos fleet, the Evolution comes with all the features you'd expect from a luxury cruise liner (without the cruise liner part). Sharp-looking and roomy with tons of outdoor space, you'll be amazed at how we can fit 32 passengers, sea kayaks, a cruise director and two (yes, two) Galapagos CEOs into a ship that never feels too big.
Sturdy, agile and far cushier than she has any right to be at the price, the Daphne is your ideal gateway to Galápagos cruising. With room for 16 travelers and a naturalist guide aboard her modest-yet-surprisingly-roomy confines, this ship is everything you could imagine for a price you won't believe.
With plenty of room to move about and the best passenger-to-guide ratio in our fleet, the Monserrat is value incarnate. comfortable cabins and common areas, roomy outdoor spaces and a naturalist guide for every ten travelers make for a top-notch blend of comfort, service and (on the top deck) sun-worship.
Be careful when you step aboard our stylish 16-passenger catamaran; you may not want to ever get off again. Sleek, roomy and blessed with loads of massive windows for top-flight panoramas, plenty of outside space and a world-class naturalist guide on hand to explain everything, the Queen really does feel like a comfortable hotel that floats.
We know it's always tough to choose between comfort and a good price. That's why we have the San Jose, so you wouldn't have to choose. You're welcome! This attractive 16-passenger ship boasts surprisingly spacious cabins for its size, and the large upper deck allows you to soak up as much of the Ecuadorian sun as you need.
A world of discovery comes standard
When it comes to our stellar fleet of Galápagos vessels, the Xavier is made for both great value and great service. Imagine all the luxury of fresh gourmet food, daily excursions to explore the islands, and picturesque views of the area from the top deck - all this with an unbelievable price to boot.
Artic, Antarctica, Africa
Passenger Capacity: 120
Former Names: Tiger, Kattegatt, Alandsfarjan
Length: 345 ft.
Officers & Crew: 52. International
- Itinerary: Mostly Arctic including Greenland, and Antarctica regions. Also cruises the West coast of Africa.
- Cabins: Double cabins have lower berths, triples have one upper berth, all have ensuite bathrooms and porthole or window view. There are four suites with queen bed and lounge area, large window.
- Dress: Very casual.
- Facilities and Activities: There is a lounge, dining room, observation deck, fitness room, sauna. There are lectures on the wildlife, history, and politics of the region visited. There are usually two shore excursions per day. The bridge is usually open. From $3144 to $13,440
- Fast - spend less time in transit and more time exploring
- Sturdy - excellent stability and performance in rough weather
- Safe - designed with safety in mind
- Control - operated by G Adventures
- Responsible - environmental policies that meet and exceed industry regulations
The MS Expedition provides an intimate small-ship cruising experience. Completely refurbished in 2009, she boasts spacious cabins, each featuring ocean-facing windows or portholes and private en-suite facilities. Large common areas and observation decks provide panoramic views of the distinctive landscapes of some of the world's most remote regions. The Expedition's spacious confines can hold up to 140 passengers. Many expedition cruise operators offer you a choice of space, comfort or expertise; the MS Expedition delivers all three at a price few can top.
Experience the Amazon in style. Led by an Amazon Reserve naturalist guide, your cruise will include daily excursions by motorized skiff designed to reveal the exotic wildlife that calls the rainforest home - Spot sloths, toucans or pink dolphins! With two full days for exploration in Pacaya-Samiria National Reserve, you'll have the chance to experience the jungle up close. The cuisine onboard is regional and provides a unique - and delicious - window into local culture. Gain a rare glimpse of life "on the river" and experience the magic of the Amazon on this once-in-a-lifetime riverboat adventure.
- 6 nights aboard the Queen Violeta Amazon riverboat
A yacht adventure is the ideal way to experience what many consider the world's most beautiful islands: the Greek Islands. Sail eight days aboard our 15m (49 ft) yachts, with time for hiking, snorkeling, and relaxing. Explore ancient archaeological sites and tavern-lined harbors, dine on fresh seafood and don't forget to try the ouzo!
- 5 twin/double occupancy cabins, 3 shared bathrooms, 3 showers.
- 15m (50 ft) sailing yacht.
- CEO Skipper
- Small group experience; Max 8.
Contact: email@example.com or (303) 504-0400 - USA & Canada (888) 321-0103. International Calls Welcome.