VRGADA, MLINI, MADONA, VRUTAK, MAESTRAL LOPAR, LABRADOR, JAVORAK, IKA, PRINCESS TUNA DALMATINAC, KAPETAN BOTA, KPETAN BOTA II, NOVI DAN, MIHOVIL DALMATINKA, TARIN, TVRDI, PENELOPA, PAPE I, ADRIATIC QUEEN,
SKARDA, EOS, LASTAVICCA
Passenger Capacity: 15-46
- Itinerary: The vessels cruise the Croatia coast and islands on 7-day cruises from the end of April to the middle of October. Departures from Opatija, Dubrovnik, and Split harbors. There are seven different coastal island itineraries. A typical cruise along the northern Dalmatian coast would go to the island of Rab, Dugi Otok, Vodice, Krka, Skradin, Zlarin, Island Molat, Ilovik, Island of Losinj.
- Cabins: There is a fleet of vessels ranging from basic to deluxe accommodations. In some boats each cabin has a bathroom with shower; in other boats cabins have a washbasin and common showers and toilets.
- Dining: Fares include half board (breakfast and lunch); and guests get to eat at different restaurants in the evening at the port of call for that day.
- Facilities and Activities: These are vintage sailing ships and modern motor sailing ships. There is fishing, scuba, snorkeling, and biking. Very casual.
- Fares: Euro 270 to 580 per person double occupancy. Visitor's tax, entrance to Nature/National Parks, and services (HB or FB) are extra.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or (303) 504-0400 - USA & Canada (888) 321-0103. International Calls Welcome.