Nile River, Egypt, India - Luxury
BEROI ZAHRA - Cairo
Oberoi Motor Vessel Vrinda- India
- Itinerary: It sails on a seven-day itinerary from Luxor to Aswan (and vice versa), allowing guests the opportunity to leisurely discover five thousand years of Egyptian culture
- Cabins: 56. All have individually controlled air conditioning, private bath with shower.
- Facilities and activities:: Your view is your entertainment. The Zahra is the only boat on the Nile with a full-service spa.
- Facilities and activities: Your greatest entertainment is the view out your window or deck. Hairdryer, complimentary wireless internet, bathrobes, slippers, down pillows, shaver adaptors. Daily breakfast fruits. Tea/coffee making services. Cabin Safe. Sightseeing included in the fare.
- Fares: Starts 870Euro each night for two guests or 2800E per person for seven nights.
OBEROI PHILAE - Cairo
The Oberoi Philae, Nile cruiser is being rebuilt as a luxury Nile cruiser. The vessel will be in operation in 2014 and will offer large cabins, spacious bathrooms and a spa. After the vessel is re-commissioned, it will be one of the best vessels on the Nile. More information to come!
OBEROI VRINDA - India
Cabins: 8 cabins
Passengers: 16 (doubles only)
Itinerary: The picturesque backwaters of Kerala are one of India's most enchanting holiday destinations - and The Oberoi Motor Vessel Vrinda, is the perfect way to experience a two night or a three night journey through the tranquil waterways of 'God's own country' - Kerala. Discover its rich heritage and fascinating backwaters.
Cabins: 8 with full bath.
The itinerary on Motor Vessel Vrinda cruiser includes accommodation, all meals on board, sightseeing excursion with a guide, evening entertainment and transfers to and from Cochin airport to Vembanad Lake jetty and all applicable taxes.
Interaries: The Oberoi Motor Vessel Vrinda, Backwater Vessel sails every day from 1st October to 30th April on a two or a three night journey through tranquil waterways of God's own country' - Kerala. Discover Kerala's rich heritage and fascinating backwaters. Soak in the beautiful scenery and local sights as the vessel meanders through a series of picturesque canals and lakes and enjoy performance of the highly ritualized 'Kathakali' and 'Mohiniattam' dance.
Three Nights Itinerary
Two Nights Itinerary
The Cabins are designed wood flooring. Each has its own private and well-appointed bathroom with shower. Each cabin is also provided with comfortable furniture, TV and DVD player and an electronic safe for guests' peace of mind.
Rates: Starts $780 per person single or double cabins
- Eight cabins.
- Sightseeing excursion with a guide and evening entertainment.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner each day on board Vrinda.
- Transportation from Cochin airport to the Vembanad Lake jetty and back.
- All applicable taxes
Contact: email@example.com or (303) 504-0400 - USA & Canada (888) 321-0103. International Calls Welcome.