Galapagos Islands, China, Egypt, Myanmar
ATHALA II , ECLIPSE – Galapagos
Passenger Capacity: 16
Passenger Capacity: 48
Cabins for single travelers
- Itinerary: Two itineraries in the Galapagos Islands for five or seven night options.
- Facilities: Motor catamaran yacht. Jacuzzi on sun deck. Open air lounge. Snorkeling equipment is available. Highest quality naturalist guide. Doctor onboard at all times.
Cabins: All air-conditioned and with private bathroom. Picture windows. Some have private balconies.
- Fares: starting at $3,850.
YANGZI EXPLORER - China
- Itinerary: three or four night on the Yangzi from either Chongqing or Yichang. Either can be reached via major cities in China (Beijing, Xian, and Shanghai). The pier in Chongqing is approximately 35 minutes away from Chongqing Airport by land transfer, while Yichang pier is approximately 45 minutes away from Yichang Airport and easily arranged through Denver Travel.
Cabins: 38 Deluxe cabins (102ft/31m) , 20 Suites (128ft/39m), four Specialty suites (266ft/81m to 361ft/110m). All equipped with LCD Satellite TV, electronic safe, mini bar and fridge.
Dining: A-la-carte dining featuring the fine Chinese and continental cuisine, served with complimentary house wines, local beers and other refreshments during lunches and dinners.
- Facilities: two-floor theatre, library, spa, fitness center and 24 hour room service.
- Fares: from 8980Yuan or $1565USD to 33290Y or $5803USD
ARANDA – Myanmar
Crew: unknown at this time
Itineraries: Upper & Lower Ayeyarwady and Chindwin Rivers with stops for workshops, at monasteries and local markets.
- Cabins: custom built for the Myanmar Rivers by local craftsmen using traditional materials. Starts sailing November 2014, offering 60 spacious suites, and 1 Owner's suite and all with balconies and Wi-Fi.
Dining: a la carte menu w/ complimentary beer, soft drinks and wine. Extensive wine list available at a cost.
- Facilities: a sundeck with an outdoor pool, a panorama lounge and spa (shown). Library (shown). The lounge hosts lectures, demonstrations and offers afternoon tea, cocktails and a smoothie bar.
Activities: Lectures, cooking classes, yoga, local performances.
- Fares: TBA
EGYPT Times FOUR!
Nile Adventurer, Sun Boat III, Sun Boat IV, Zein Nile Chateau
Each vessel has exquisite cuisine, the best Egyptologists, luxury service with most magnificent antiquities to view.
Nile Adventurer: 32 Cabins - 28 Standard Cabins, 2 Deluxe Cabins and 2 Presidential Suites - three or four night cruise from Aswan or Luxor
Sun Boat III: 18 Cabins - 14 standard cabins, 2 Royal Suites, 2 Presidential Suites - seven-night cruises
Sun Boat IV:26 Cabins – 36 Standard, 2 Royal Suite and 2 Presidential Suites – three, four or ten night cruises
Zein Nile Chateau(dahabiya): Six Cabins – 4 standard (exquisite) cabins, 2 Suites. – Seven night cruises
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or (303) 504-0400 - USA & Canada (888) 321-0103. International Calls Welcome.