THWARP CRUISES & YACHTS(Two Star Cruising)
Aegean, Mediterranean, Turkey, Greece
ILDOGAN, ORKUN, DALGA, HORIZON, OGUZBEY, FERAYE, PELIN, BALAPassenger Capacity: 10-20
Length: 60-78 ft.
- Itinerary: Southwest coast of Turkey. One cruise travels roundtrip from Bodrum with a stop in Gokova; another roundtrip from Marmaris with a stop in Fehiye; and a third roundtrip from Antalya with a stop in Kas. October departures are from Gocek with stops in Fethiye, Kas, and Kekova. Dive trips travel along the Mediterranean coast of Turkey where there are many sunken ancient ships and archeological ruins. Guaranteed weekly departures on a yacht for private use or cabin only on the yacht.
- Cabins: 5 -10. Cabins usually have double bed; all with private bathroom and shower.
- Dining: Turkish and Greek cuisine with fresh fish.
- Dress:Very casual.
- Facilities and Activities: These traditional yachts and gulets usually run on engine rather than their sails, cruising 2-3 hours per day close to shore and in coves and bays. The boat usually moors overnight in a cove or at a marina of a coastal town. Bodrumis known for its nature, Marmarishas a mix of nature and history, Antalya cruise includes many ruins. Watersports, such as water ski, Jet Ski, banana ride, are available at an extra fee. On dive trips, guides, compressors, bottles, lead belts are furnished. Wet suits, masks, fins, gauges can be rented. CMAS and PADI instruction is available.
- Fares: $335 to $990 per person double occupancy for one week, depending on season, cabin category, and boat. Three& four day packages are also available.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or (303) 504-0400 - USA & Canada (888) 321-0103. International Calls Welcome.