Amazon – Adventure
- Length: 82 feet
- Maximum Width: 21 feet
- Passenger Capacity: 18
- Cruising Range: 1000 miles
- Electricity: 110 volt/ 60 cycle
- 1 Cabin on the observation deck (one queen and one single bed)
- 4 cabins on the middle deck (2 cabins have bunk beds, 2 cabins have lower berth twin beds)
- 4 cabins on the main deck (2 cabins have bunk beds, 2 cabins have lower berth twin beds)
- Green Category Cabins have bunk beds and are smaller than Yellow Category Cabins.
- All cabins have private bathrooms and air conditioning.
- Lower berth twin beds can be pushed together to form a double bed.
- Cabins with lower berth twin beds can accommodate one more single bed, allowing for triple accommodations upon request.
Fares: From $1,800 / person for double occupancy; Length: 4 or 7 nights, many start dates
Dates: Year round, recommended April to Nov (Rainy season is heaviest Dec to March)
Included: Accommodations onboard; all meals; all guiding, all excursions, all entrance fees
Not Included: International & local airfare, gratuities, travel insurance, airport taxes, personal expenses,
- Classic riverboat cruising
- Comfortable accommodations
- Abundant wildlife and biodiversity
- The Amazon and the pristine Rio Negro
- Canoeing and hiking into the rainforest
- 18 passengers maximum
- Consider combining with other areas of Brazil
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or (303) 504-0400 - USA & Canada (888) 321-0103. International Calls Welcome.